According to the Association of Fund Raising Professionals half of all charities expect to see a decline in giving in 2020! https://afpglobal.org/half-charities-expecting-drop-donations-2020-and-beyond. This will devastate many small charities that support LEO families, LEO officers and law enforcement charities.
With all of the craziness in our country these days the Covid-19 pandemic, economic shut down, MOB’s rioting and looting, calls to defund the police, destruction of public property and the killing of law enforcement officers there is no wonder why charitable donations are down. When people are worried about paying their rent or buying medications they are not giving to charity.
This year could be a devastating year for small and mid-sized charities that are not blessed with deep pockets. Big multi-million-dollar charities will be fine but what about the others who do great work for the LEO community? Many will not survive.
What about the businesses that support the LEO community? Many will also not survive. The big companies will. Amazon has seen record growth since March. This is insane! Amazon is not the friend of small businesses, our military, our country or our law enforcement officers. Now many of you may say that is hysterical but it really is not and for those of you who have been paying attention you know I am right. Stop shopping at Amazon. Here’s why!
Amazon has made several donations and stated their support for some very UN-American ideas:
- Has donated $10,000,000 to Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization who wants to Defund the Police, empty prisons and overthrow our government. I understand that they are trying to be “woke” BUT it is not OK to say some lives matter more than others. MLK had a dream of a world that judged people on the content of their character not the color of their skin. We seem to be going backwards. All these people do is focus on skin color. How is that going to help the Nation move forward?
- Amazon set up a $10 million fund for college scholarships for the children of illegal aliens.
- Supports Amnesty and open borders
- Amazon has destroyed mom and pop businesses across the country.
- Amazon has destroyed big retailers too.
- Jeff Bezos and Amazon believe in man-made global warming and bankrupting our country to reduce carbon emissions.
- Amazon is under constant pressure from it’s employees to improve working conditions and is infamous for its bad treatment of its employees.
- Amazon spies on you with the Alexa and Ring Doorbell products.
- They have developed Facial Recognition software to allow the government to spy on you in public.
- Amazon pays almost zero in federal taxes
What can be done?
There has to be a better way. We think that we have developed that way, RefundthePolice.us! A shopping website set up to donate the profits back to support the Law Enforcement community.
How does it work? RefundthePolice.us has over 350 of the best-known names in retail for you to shop with, Amazon is NOT one of them. The site has 1000’s of coupons to help you save money. But you don’t need to use a coupon to help. Like a store, say like The Home Depot? Click on their store page and hit the “Shop Now” button and your purchase helps! When you make a purchase through the site either by using a coupon or just hitting the Shop Now button, we are paid a commission.
We take those commissions and donate 100% of the profits back to support Law Enforcement Charities. This works out to be somewhere between 2 and 7 times more than what Amazon donates through their Smile program for each sale. You don’t have to do anything else. No sign up (please do sign up for the email blasts), nothing to pay for (we don’t charge you to use the site) and we don’t spy on you.
Patriot Publishing USA, the publisher of RefundthePolice.us supports our nation, stands for the Anthem, thanks our veterans, supports Law Enforcement and loves our flag. The publisher is a solid Conservative and a huge supporter of the President. If you disagree with where we stand on the issues, you are more than welcome to continue to support Amazon.
Let’s change the world! Shop RefundthePolice.us to help law enforcement charities today!