(Last updated July 28 2020)
What info do we collect?
We collect intel from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we do with your information?
Information that we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve our website we continually strive to improve our website, our offers, our deals and your experience based on the information and feedback we get from you
- To personalize your experience to help us better respond to your individual needs
- To improve customer service- your information helps us more effectively respond to your service requests and needs
- To process transactions, track cash back, totals and to know where and to whom we should send your purchase and cash back.
- We protect you- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Anonymous- we may occasionally allow certain partners to contact you about membership, activities or events for police in your area. We control the message and the method and your identity will never be revealed to third parties.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send emails, offers and hot specials
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Just like the law enforcement, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your account.
We use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information in strict confidence.
Your credit card information for purchases will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow (please allow), that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We use them to track your purchases so we can calculate your cash back.
We do not disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Veteran group partners may use our system to reach out to you for membership, to attend a meeting or an event, anonymously.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and take no responsibility for their sites. We protect the integrity of our site and encourage you to give any feedback on those sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy so we take the extra step to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their user account.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on July 28, 2020.